Deborah Belanger, M.Ed., L.C.P.C.
Professional, Experienced, Fair, Understanding
Helping Families for over 20 years
Providing training and professional expertise
Professional Mediation experience
Mediates for the Court Association of Dispute Resolution Service in Maine.
Trainer in mediation and conflict resolution in over 50 Maine schools and agencies.
Professional Counseling Experience
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor since 1989.
· Family work with an emphasis on relationships such as couples, co-parents, stepfamilies.
· Individual work with an emphasis on anxiety, depression and life transitions.
· Member of AFCC (Association of Family and Conciliation Courts)
· Member of ACA (American Counseling Association)
· Board of Directors MAM (Maine Association of Mediators)
· Former director of Family Mediation Project.
· Former President of Community Mediation Center.
· Facilitator at Seeds of Peace Camp for 6 summers and coordinated the year round Maine Seeds project for 5 years.
· Former Guidance Counselor, both elementary and middle school levels.